Associate Director - Real Assets
Futures Recruitment Services are delighted to be working on this exceptional vacancy which will be with our client based in Jersey!
We are recruiting for an Associate Director with Real Assets experience to join their team. You will be assisting in the delivery and development of the real estate and infrastructure fund services, in a manner that is aligned to the Aztec Group brand values and strategic business goals.
Core Responsibilities for the Associate Director:
● Accounting: Senior accounting leader responsible for all technical accounting aspects for a portfolio of real estate and infrastructure structures
● Governance: Broad operational, administration and fund / SPV experience enabling the candidate to act as a director on the boards of a variety of Jersey structures
● Leadership: Manage and develop a team of technical accountants across all aspects of Fund / SPV accounting
● Business Development: Act as an accounting technical lead to assist with proposals, pitches and presentations in conjunction with the Real Assets senior team and the business development team
● Responsible for managing the client relationship and service delivery for 3 to 5 large clients
● Attend and lead committee, board and shareholder meetings as required
● Liaise with professional advisors and intermediaries during investment transaction and in relation to general operating matters
● Act as highest authority on day to day queries and as “A” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
● Attend and participate at quarterly jurisdictional, management and product meetings
● Contribute towards the business as a whole, for instance, in identifying improvements in policies and procedures that apply across the business; create a holistic approach to administration
● Considerable practical experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ICSA, Diploma level, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
● Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
● Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential
● Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
● Experience of day to day supervision of a team(s)
● Evidence of full responsibility for a major client relationship(s)
Our client has a fantastic benefits package to match the excellent salary on offer. Call Cade to hear more today.
To apply send your CV and application form to Cade - Email: email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.