BD and Marketing Executive
Highly Competitive Salary and great benefits
Futures Recruitment Services are recruiting for a global brand in the financial services sector. The purpose of the role is to support the growth of the business by delivering a high level of administrative support to the business development and marketing team.
You will work closely with the business development and marketing team across all jurisdictions, supporting them with their everyday activities including the request for proposals, CRM system management, conference logistics, data and document management, market research, direct market campaigns, presentations and meetings with prospective clients.
This role will involve the management and on-going maintenance of the CRM system and it is essential that the ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, a proactive approach and the ability to identify improved ways of working.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Computer literacy skills are essential, including excel, document management systems and outlook
· Analytical skills and the ability to interpret reports and data
· CRM system experience is preferred but not essential
· Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues,
· clients and third party supplies
· Relevant qualifications in marketing or finance are ideal, but not essential
What’s on offer:
· A highly competitive salary
· Annual discretionary bonus
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Annual travel insurance
· Private health cover
· Long term income protection and more..
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global brand with the ability to progress and grow with experience. If you have the desired attributes - apply today.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.