Client Relationship Manager
St Helier - Jersey
Competitive salary with great benefits!
Futures Recruitment Services are looking to recruit an experienced Client Relationship Manager within Private Equity and Private Debt. To support a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with Senior client relationship Managers.
Since our client's inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
Responsibilities for the Client Relationship Manager:
● Act as the first point of contact for various fund structures within a team
● Coordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
● Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
● Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholder meetings
● Ensure the preparation, review, distribution, and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines
● Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
● Assist with billing information for clients including analysis of time spent, including management of aged debtors.
Desirable Expertise for the Client Relationship Manager:
● The candidate should hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
● The candidate is required to have 4+ years’ financial services experience
● Strong technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the groups' Academy)
● Some people management experience
● Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
● Act as a “B” level Authorised Signatory
If you are interested in being part of this independent group to take the next step in your career. This group has a very bright future indeed! Call Cade to discuss this role in more detail.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail - please contact Cade. We are scheduling Zoom calls for candidates wishing to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.