Senior Corporate Administrator
Futures Recruitment Services have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join a global organisation based in Southampton.
Since our clients inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine. This investment on the people behind the services they offer has paid off and they are proud to have maintained an industry-leading employee retention rate for over ten years.
The Senior Corporate Administrator will be responsible for the daily administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a client relations manager.
● You will control the administration for a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
● Prepare the appropriate documents for incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings
● Attend company board meetings and prepare minutes at client premises across European destinations
● Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintain the register.
● Coordinate all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters.
● You will be expected to be qualified or studying towards the final stages of a relevant professional qualification (preferable ICSA certificate level or equivalent.)
● Sound technical financial services knowledge
● Strong knowledge of company and partnership laws and corporate governance
● Computer literacy skills are essential.
Company Benefits Package:
● Onsite Car Parking
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
● Pension and much much more……….
If you feel that your skills and experience are a suitable match - Apply today. Call Cade at Futures for further information.
To apply send your CV and application form to Cade - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.