Highly Competitive Salary
Family Lawyer – Havant, Hampshire – Permanent – Competitive salary (DOE)
Our client is looking for a Family Lawyer who is motivated and enthusiastic to join their forward thinking and supportive family department. Assisting in both private and publicly funded matters primarily relating to Children issues, the right candidate will be able to work in a team under pressure and will have a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Experience in a Family/Childcare team
• Ability to communicate in a polite, friendly and emphatic manner
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications
• Familiarity with Case Management systems, in particular LEAP
• Children Panel Member Accreditation or desire and eligibility to join the scheme
• Legal Aid Category Supervisor status in Family Law or desire to work towards such status
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and support with development, discounted parking and their office is close to commuter links. If you are looking to further your Legal Career then get in contact with Futures Recruitment Services or click apply below now!
To apply send your CV and online application form to Cade - Email: email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.