Financial Reporting Manager
St Peters Port - Guernsey
Competitive salary with great benefits!
Futures Recruitment Services are recruiting for a brilliant role within our client’s office in St Peters Port - Guernsey. This is an awesome opportunity to join a global organisation that places a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine. This investment on the people behind the services they offer has paid off and they are proud to have maintained an industry-leading employee retention rate.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to join their dynamic team, where you will account for a varied portfolio of fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager or Associate Director.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Reporting Manager:
● Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team.
● Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
● Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries.
● Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
● Manage and review the completion of audit queries
● Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
● 4+ years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA).
● Sound technical financial services knowledge.
● Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.
Company Benefits Package:
● Onsite Car Parking
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
● Pension and much much more……….
To discuss this opportunity in more detail - please contact Cade. We are scheduling Zoom calls for candidates wishing to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.