Financial Reporting Manager
Fareham - Hampshire
Competitive salary - Permanent
Futures Recruitment Services are recruiting for a brilliant role within our client’s office in Southampton. This is an awesome opportunity to join a global organisation that places a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine. This investment on the people behind the services they offer has paid off and they are proud to have maintained an industry-leading employee retention rate.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to join their dynamic team, where you will account for and administrate a variety of corporate entities within fund structures under the direction of the Senior Financial Reporting Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the Financial Reporting Manager:
● Managing a team to accuracy deliver client accounting needs and ensuring accurate data maintained on internal system.
● Ensuring compliance with all regulations, processes and procedures.
● Review all aspects of accounting including bookkeeping, management accounts, annual financial statements, VAT and other financial and regulatory reporting for a range of corporate entities under FRS 102 and IFRS reporting.
● Attend client board meeting and present quarterly financial information.
● Manage and review completion of audit queries and establish good working relationships with audit firms.
● Act as a higher four eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts.
● Manage the working capital cycle inline with group targets.
● Participate in business development
● 4–5 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA).
● Sound technical financial services knowledge.
● Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.
Company Benefits Package:
● Onsite Car Parking
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
● Pension and much much more……….
If you are looking for the next career opportunity and to be part of a Global brand within the Financial Services sector - Apply Today!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail - please contact Cade. We are scheduling Zoom calls for candidates wishing to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.