St Helier - Jersey
Competitive salary with great benefits!
Futures Recruitment Services are working alongside an outstanding company within financial services. We are recruiting for a Fund Accountant to join this thriving business in St Helier – Jersey. The company has seen significant organic growth and are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
Since our client's inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
The Fund Accountant role will be conducting the daily accounting and administration of a multi-billion pound pension scheme under the guidance of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the Fund Accountant:
· Bookkeep cashflows from underlying investments within the team
· Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation, and proofing of monthly reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc client queries
· Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
· Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
· Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
· Assist and support the induction, integration and training of Trainee staff
· Support a migration onto a new system
Desirable knowledge for the Fund Accountant:
● You will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level)
● Computer literacy skills are essential
● We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound administration services.
● Onsite Car Parking
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
● Pension and much much more……….
If you are interested in being part of this independent group to take the next step in your career. This group has a very bright future indeed! Call Cade to discuss this role in more detail.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail - please contact Cade. We are scheduling Zoom calls for candidates wishing to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.