St Peters Port, Guernsey
Competitive salary with great benefits!
Futures Recruitment Services are working alongside an outstanding company within financial services. We are recruiting for a Fund Administrator to join this thriving business in Guernsey.
The company has seen significant organic growth and are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the firm who are highly motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
Since our client's inception in 2001, they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
The Fund Administrator role will be conducting the daily administration fund structures and will be led by a knowledgeable client relationship manager. Our client will provide the training both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications.
Key Responsibilities for the Fund Administrator:
● Administering funds and management companies within the team and liaising with clients on a daily basis
● Checking and maintaining spreadsheets and cashflows to ensure that money transfers are initiated, maturing deposits renewed and all other standing items are dealt with
● Ensuring full and sufficient data is provided to bookkeepers to enable them to fulfill their functions.
Desirable knowledge for the Fund Administrator:
● You will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA certificate level or equivalent.)
● Some technical financial service knowledge
● Computer literacy skills are essential
● We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound administration services.
● Onsite Car Parking
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
● Pension and much much more……….
To discuss this opportunity in more detail - please contact Cade. We are scheduling Zoom calls for candidates wishing to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.