IT Applications Analyst
Fareham - Hampshire
Permanent - Competitive Salary
Futures Recruitment Services are supporting their client based in Southampton for an IT Analyst. The IT team are in the process of transitioning to a cloud-first strategy following a significant period of business-driven transformation. As part of this new strategy, the group is aiming to use the best breed technologies around the Microsoft Office 365 platform and Sharepoint Online.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to support IT Applications. Providing day-to-day support, administration for the business, as well as involvement in cloud migration and system integration projects. The ideal candidate will able to quickly adapt to new solutions and evolving business processes.
Our client prides itself on its people, and they work hard to enhance the capabilities of there teams. Over the next 12-18 months you will see significant changes to how the IT systems and processes work and the carried experience on offer could be career shaping for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities for the IT Analyst:
· Provide second and third-line support for applications, services and features such as SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, Viewpoint, Yardi and Salesforce (training will be provided across these platforms)
· Provide operational support and configuration management to both our client-facing and support teams across multiple jurisdictions
· Promote best practice business processes across the organisation
· Active involvement in ongoing improvement projects, including supporting the migration effort from on-premise solutions to the cloud
Required skills for the IT Analyst:
· Educated to A-level / University standard or equivalent
· 1-2 years of software development/application support experience
· Ability to prioritise a diverse workload
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to assimilate information quickly, clearly identify key issues and present information concisely
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience with any of the following would be highly advantageous:
· Applications such as SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, ViewPoint, Yardi, Salesforce
· IT Change Management and Change Control processes
· Reporting (SSRS, Power BI)
· Cloud Technologies such as Azure, Amazon Web Services, Enterprise Office 365 including Power Apps
· Web Service Development and API Management
· IT Security management
Apply today to join this fantastic company that is rapidly growing within the financial sector.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.