Senior Compliance Manager
Highly Competitive Salary
Futures Recruitment Services are supporting their client based in Southampton for a business-critical position within Compliance.
We are recruiting for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their thriving firm in the financial services sector.
The role will be to offer compliance support to the senior management team and the wider group. The candidate will have oversight of the daily compliance activities, ensuring ongoing compliance with applicable regulation whilst supporting the compliance team in respect of change management and new initiatives.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Compliance Manager:
● Perform the role of the nominated compliance officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
● Keep up to date on applicable regulatory developments, identifying and communicating the impact of change to regulations on the business.
● Support the Associate Director by managing key compliance and AML projects designed to mitigate regulatory risks or improve compliance and AML processes in the UK and across the group.
● Develop compliance & AML project plans, detailing the objectives, scope, and approach for the project.
● Provide guidance to management with regards to the interpretation and application of the relevant laws and regulations in the UK.
● Collate and deliver reporting on compliance matters for the board.
● Act as the principal point of contact with the FCA on regulatory matters as required.
Expertise required for the Senior Compliance Manager:
● Degree and ICA Diploma
● At least 10 years of relevant experience in a compliance role within the financial services sector
● Ability to take ownership and demonstrate initiative to negotiate, influence, build consensus, and successfully navigate within a demanding environment.
● Self-motivated and capable of prioritising and organising workloads as required in a demanding environment.
● Strong knowledge of the UK regulatory environment and the ability to apply it appropriately within the business.
● Onsite Car Parking
● 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
● Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
● Pension and much much more……….
If you have gained the required skills and experience for a CO or MRLO – Apply today.
To apply, send your CV to Kirsty.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.