Trainee Fund Accountant
Futures Recruitment Services are delighted to be supporting an outstanding company within financial services. Our client is offering a superb opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to join the client’s team.
This role provides you the platform to join a global financial firm and develop experience and train while working! As trainee fund accountant you will assist with the routine day to day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a financial reporting manager.
Key Tasks with the role:
● Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
● Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor requests.
● Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
● Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
● Maintain accurate records on efront and Microsoft excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
● Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
Desirable skills for the trainee fund accountant:
● You will be expected to study towards a relevant professional qualification preferably ACCA or ACA which will be supported by the client!
● Experience of working effectively in a small team is desirable
● Sound technical financial services knowledge
● Computer literacy skills are essential
Our client will provide both internal and external training for relevant soft skills and technical knowledge and will support your professional qualification training, to enhance your professional development.
· Onsite Car Parking
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
· Pension and much much more……….
If the accountancy sector appeals to you - Apply today! You are very welcome to get in touch with Cade at Futures to discuss this excellent career opportunity in more detail.
To apply send your CV and application form to Cade - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.