Trainee Depositary Accountant
Highly Competitive Salary
Futures Recruitment Services are delighted to be supporting an outstanding company within financial services. Our client is offering a superb opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join the Depositary team.
This role provides you with the platform to join a global financial firm and develop experience and train while working! The trainee depositary position will be monitoring the delivery of the routine day to day functions of a depositary to a portfolio of the clients’ customers.
Key Tasks for the Trainee Depositary Accountant:
● Delivering the daily cash monitoring and reconciliation obligations for a portfolio of depositary clients, including working with a small team, the client and other internal teams to source documentation supporting significant cash flow activity observed.
● With the support of your small team, reviewing and collating documentation from internal and external sources that support the investment activity of our clients’ fund, both as it occurs and for periodic reconfirmations.
● Maintaining accurate fund accounting records with internal CRM’s and Sharepoint.
● Working with the depositary manager and a team of accountants to ensure that high levels of client service are maintained, while our information-gathering remains efficient and effective.
Desirable skills for the Trainee Depositary Accountant:
● You will be expected to study towards a relevant professional qualification preferably ACCA or ACA which will be supported by the client!
● Experience of working effectively in a small team is desirable
● Sound technical financial services knowledge
● Computer literacy skills are essential
Our client will provide both internal and external training for relevant soft skills and technical knowledge and will support your professional qualification training, to enhance your professional development.
Onsite Car Parking
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
Pension and much much more……….
To discuss this opportunity in more detail - please contact Cade. We are scheduling Zoom calls for candidates wishing to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
This vacancy is advertised by Futures Recruitment Services who operate as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each personally and should you not hear from us within 7 days this means your application was not successful on this occasion.